When Do The Pool Parties Start?
‣ Friday Afternoon 1:00pm - 3:00pm (OTC)
‣ Friday Afternoon 3:30pm - 5:30pm (Born On Road: Aries B2B Kelvin 373 B2B ???)
‣ Saturday Afternoon 1:00pm - 3:00pm (24hr Garage Girls Ft. Shosh)
‣ Saturday Afternoon 3:30pm - 5:30pm (Jungle Cakes Takeover: Ed Solo & DJ Deekline)
‣ Sunday Afternoon 1:00pm - 3:00pm (Gardna & Friends Ft DJ Bish & a very special guest)
‣ Sunday Afternoon 3:30pm - 5:30pm (Unit One: K4NE, Tommy B, Swankie DJ, Ascendant )
There is limited capacity with these events so be sure to purchase your tickets ASAP. We ask you to arrive early and have your E-ticket on hand, either printed or ready on your phone so we can get you into the venue as soon as possible due to the time of year.
What to Expect?
What you can expect at our pool parties will most like be carnage, water flying everywhere, absolutely mad DJ sets and takeovers followed by some deep low down bass that will sure to be give you a wobble. We'll pack the pool with inflatables, who knows maybe the giant penis from last Tearout fest will make an appearance. However if you're a bit of a serial chill and just want to sit down and get away from the carnage theres a large fake grass area (the wetty zone) with loads of seats and tables so you can still get the best from the sets but at least you aren't getting splashed by that one mate who can't help themselves.
Health & Safety
You're safety is extremely important to us so during the running of the pool parties. Lifeguards will be present as will security and our event marshals. Alcohol is not allowed to be brought into the pool area and if we feel you're to intoxicated we reserve the right to deny you entry for the safety of the other attendees.
The pool area will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilised between parties and the park will be following the guide lines laid out by the park regarding COVID-19.